Centennial Park Conservancy Partners
Centennial Park Conservancy exists to preserve, enhance, and share Nashville's Parthenon and Centennial Park. Special thanks to Monique Odom and our colleagues at Metro Parks for working together on an ongoing private-public partnership to benefit our community.
Centennial Park Conservancy achieves its mission through the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations that enable us to present free and enriching programming. We sincerely thank the following organizations for their generosity.
CAPITAL CAMPAIGN SUPPORTERS:
- Thank you to the Gala Underwriters and Patrons who made our 2019 gala a huge success.
- PARTHENON EXHIBITS: Thank you to National Endowment for the Arts and Humanities Tennessee for generously underwriting 2019 exhibits at the Parthenon.
- MUSICIANS CORNER: Thank you to the many generous Musicians Corner Sponsors and Foundations that make it possible for us to support artists and present free music events in Centennial Park.
- KIDSVILLE: Thank you to the many generous Kidsville Partners that make this educational program possible and help to underwrite 100 free events in the Parthenon, Centennial Park and at outreach locations across our community.
- NASHVILLE EARTH DAY: Thank you to the many generous partners who make Nashville Earth Day possible for our community.
- ECHO: Thank you to the many generous ECHO Partners that help underwrite an engaging chamber music series at the Parthenon.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CORPORATE PARTNER?
- Contact John Tumminello to discuss partnership opportunities to support the Parthenon and Centennial Park, while promoting your brand to our members and audiences.