The Conservancy achieves its mission through the generosity of our local corporate and philanthropic community. Here are a few our our key partners that we would like to especially thank for their support. We certainly could not be successful without them.
- Thank you to Mayor Briley, Monique Odom and our colleagues at Metro Parks for working together on an ongoing private-public partnership to benefit the Parthenon and Centennial Park.
- Thank you to Milton Johnson and our neighbors at HCA Healthcare for their ongoing generosity and support of The Conservancy and Centennial Park Capital Campaign. HCA is a true example of a organization seeing the value of investing in its community.
- Thank you to the Gala Underwriters and Patrons who made our 2017 event a huge success.
- Thank you to the many generous Kidsville Partners that make this educational program possible and help to underwrite 100 free events in the Parthenon, Centennial Park and at outreach locations across our community.
- Thank you to photographer Stephen Drake for granting us permission to use his wonderful photos of Centennial Park. Many of the photos on this website are his work. You can follow him on Instagram.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CORPORATE PARTNER?
Contact John Tumminello, Conservancy Vice President, to discuss partnership opportunities to support the Parthenon and Centennial Park, while promoting your brand to our members and audiences.