A UNIQUE & HISTORIC SETTING FOR YOUR EVENT
Nashville's Parthenon is the perfect setting for your next event. From the soaring columns and art galleries, to the majestic statue of Athena, this is a space your guests will rave about for years to come.
A membership in The Conservancy for the Parthenon and Centennial Park allows you to host an event at the museum. As an added bonus, you'll receive full member benefits and your membership is 100% tax deductible.
We would like to help you plan your special event? If you have questions or would like to schedule a site visit, please feel free to contact us.
- Email: Conservancy Events
- Phone: Justin Tam, 615.862.6810
PRIVATE EVENT INFORMATION
The attachments below include a private event application, house rules and floor plan:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does it cost to hold an event at the Parthenon?
- Holding a private event in the Parthenon is a benefit of a Conservancy Olympian membership ($5,000). A Nike membership ($3,000) entitles you to hold a daytime event on a Monday. All memberships are 100% tax-deductible.
How many guests can the Parthenon accommodate?
- Indoor theater-style seated (such as wedding): 200
- Indoor seated dinner: 350
- Outdoor plaza: 300
- Standing, Mix & Mingle Reception: 400
May I hire my own caterer?
- We have a preferred list of vendors (see below) from which you may choose.
Does the Parthenon provide equipment?
- No. You will need to rent tables, chairs, linens, tents, etc. from an outside vendor; there are several on our list who can provide a variety of styles.
What are the event hours at the Parthenon?
- Load in for service personnel can begin at 4:30 pm.
- Arrival for guests may begin as early as 6:30 pm.
Does the Parthenon have heating and air?
- Yes, a central air system is throughout the building. Please be aware that external temperature extremes are reflected in the Naos and Treasury rooms.
Is the Parthenon handicapped accessible?
- Yes, but outdoor porches and the plaza are not accessible.