ABOUT ECHO AT THE PARTHENON
The Conservancy is introducing a new live music series inside Nashville’s historic Parthenon, the most unique setting in Music City. ECHO is an engaging chamber music series that will feature new classical and choral music composed for the unique reverb of the Parthenon Naos and performed in front of the 42 foot statue of Athena. Join us for a series of four Sunday evening events at the Parthenon featuring new works composed for the Parthenon by young Nashville composers.
ECHO SERIES EVENTS:
- June 9: Sonus - A modern classical a-cappella choir, formed in 2014 by alumni of the Trevecca Madrigalians, and born from the desire to create beautiful music with excellence and passion.
- September 8: Nashville Chamber Music Series - A collective of composers, performers, and music lovers who wish to develop Nashville's communal passion for classical and jazz music.
- November 10: Chatterbird and the Metro Archives - An inventive chamber ensemble, Chatterbird creates an improvised soundtrack to accompany historical films showcasing Nashville's landmarks, people, and culture.
There will be a cash bar with beer, wine, and spirits at each show. You can purchase an "Adult with Two Drinks" ticket to receive two drinks at a package discount.
ECHO TICKETS* (ONE SHOW):
- $8 Students
- $12 Adults
- $22 Adults with Two Drinks
- Conservancy Member Discount - Adult with Two Drinks: $17
ECHO SERIES TICKETS (REMAINING THREE SHOWS):
- $18 Students
- $30 Adults
- $55 Adults with Two Drinks
- Conservancy Member Discount - Adult with Two Drinks: $45
*Ticket prices increase at door. Single show ticket prices shown above are advanced ticket prices.
Single show tickets for additional events in the series will go on sale in late March.
PAST ECHO SHOW:
- March 24: Lockeland Strings - An intimate house show series premiering new original works by local artists, instrumentalists, and composers.