ECHO: Nashville Chamber Music Society - String Quartets
Date: September 8
Time: 6 PM - Cocktails: 6 PM, Program: 7 PM, Total time 6 PM - 8 PM
About ECHO with Nashville Chamber Music Series: The Nashville Chamber Music Series is a collective of composers, performers, and music lovers who wish to develop Nashville's communal passion for classical and jazz music. The evening will feature compositions created for string quartets. Composers include: Mark Volker, Larissa Maestro, Bobby Chase, and Benjamin Chakoian Jones.
ABOUT ECHO AT THE PARTHENON
Centennial Park Conservancy is introducing a new live music series inside Nashville’s historic Parthenon, the most unique setting in Music City. ECHO is an engaging chamber music series that will feature new classical and choral music composed for the unique reverb of the Parthenon Naos and performed in front of the 42 foot statue of Athena. Join us for a series of four Sunday evening events at the Parthenon featuring new works composed for the Parthenon by young Nashville composers.
ECHO SERIES EVENTS:
- September 8: Nashville Chamber Music Series - A collective of composers, performers, and music lovers who wish to develop Nashville's communal passion for classical and jazz music.
- November 10: Chatterbird and the Metro Archives - An inventive chamber ensemble, Chatterbird creates an improvised soundtrack to accompany historical films showcasing Nashville's landmarks, people, and culture.
Note: If you purchased season tickets at our last ECHO event, your name will be on a list at will call.
There will be a cash bar with beer, wine, and spirits at each show. You can purchase an "Adult with Two Drinks" ticket to receive two drinks at a package discount.
ECHO TICKETS* (ONE SHOW):
- $8 Students
- $12 Adults
- $22 Adults with Two Drinks
- $17 CPC Member Discount - Adult with Two Drinks
*Ticket prices increase at door. Single show ticket prices shown above are advanced ticket prices. The first two ECHO shows have been SOLD OUT shows. Don't wait to purchase your ticket(s).
PAST ECHO SHOWS:
- March 24: Lockeland Strings - An intimate house show series premiering new original works by local artists, instrumentalists, and composers.
- June 9: Sonus - A modern classical a-cappella choir, formed in 2014 by alumni of the Trevecca Madrigalians, and born from the desire to create beautiful music with excellence and passion.