ECHO is an engaging chamber music series that features new classical music composed and arranged for the unique reverb of the Parthenon Naos and performed in front of the 42 foot statue of Athena.
- ECHO SPRING DATES:
- February 23 - Belmont University New Music Ensemble
- March 28 and 29 - Orpheus Reimagined: Featuring Portara and Duncan Dance South
- Presented by Friends of Metro Dance & Centennial Park Conservancy
- April 26 - Nashville Concerto Orchestra
- Single Show Tickets:
•Youth (18 and under): $10
•Premium: $50 - Includes exclusive reception with G Catering appetizers and open bar 6:30 - 7:30 PM. (Note: limited to 50 people total, event seating is general admission)
- 2020 Season Tickets (Only available until February 21):
- Note: Includes passes to all 6 performances including Fall dates. Sept 13, October 11, and November 21 or 22.
•Youth: $50 ($10 Discount)
•Adult: $75 ($15 Discount)
•Premium: $250 ($50 Discount)